Funeral Pre-Payment Plans
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses, and a prepaid funeral plan is a caring, sensible and cost effective way to do so.
The advantage of a funeral plan over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can pay now, at today's price, and beat inflation - no matter when the service might be required.
The funeral director's fees will be paid by the Funeral Planning Trust at the time of the funeral.
Our Funeral Pre-Payment plans are provided by Funeral Planning Services Ltd in association with a network of independent funeral directors throughout the U.K.
All Funeral Pre-Payments are held in Funeral Planning Trust until required and fully comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Advantages of this Funeral Plan
- You can choose you own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind.
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
- You can personalise your plan with every detail exactly as you want it.
- Avoid rising funeral costs with an inflation-proof guarantee.
- Financial Security - all the funeral payments are held in Funeral Planing Trust until required, held by a professional custodian trustee, monitored by independent auditors and registered with the Funeral Planning Authority.
- The service will be provided by Fleming & Cuthbert.
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions.
- You can pay the current price within three months or pay by monthly installments over a number of years.
Fleming & Cuthbert
10 Mill Road
Tel: 028 9334 4242