Funeral Pre-Payment Plans
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses, and a prepaid funeral plan is a caring, sensible and cost effective way to do so.
The advantage of a funeral plan is that you can pay now, fixed at your funeral director's costs, and beat inflation - no matter when the service might be required.
Funeral pre-payment plans are provided by Ecclesiastical Planning Services Ltd. The plans we offer give you exceptional financial security for your money. Unlike some plans, every penny of the full value of the plan (excluding the initial management fee) is held securely in a whole of life assurance policy and ring- fenced to pay for your funeral when the time comes. The money is made immediately available at the time of need and the funds cannot be used for anything other than your funeral for total peace of mind.
The funeral plan funds are held in guaranteed whole of life assurance policies with a life assurance company that is authorized by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and regulated by the PRA and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Funeral plans themselves are not regulated by the PRA or FCA but are regulated by the Funeral Planning Authority.
A funeral plan through us guarantees that our funeral director's costs (as set out in the plan paperwork) are covered as long as we carry out the funeral and your requirements don't change. You can also choose to make a contribution towards third party costs which are outside our control, such as the fees for cremation or . burial, medical fees and payment to a minister or officiant.
Advantages of this Funeral Plan
- You can choose you own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind.
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
- You can personalise your plan with every detail exactly as you want it.
- Avoid rising funeral costs with an inflation-proof guarantee.
- Funds are held in guaranteed whole of life assurance policies.
- The service will be provided by Fleming & Cuthbert.
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions.
- You can pay the current price in one lump sum or pay by monthly installments over a number of years.
Fleming & Cuthbert
141 Mill Road
Tel: 028 9334 4242